Saturday, May 28, 2011

I had a plan!

I had it all mapped out. Somewhere amid my belongings, there is a stack of no less than 15 sheets of notepad paper. Those pages represent a significant chunk of time spent on planning and researching my next eight-or-so entries. Living out of suitcases has not been kind to me (examples: missing iPod and address book), and now that I have a few precious moments to write, I find myself without plans. Until I locate the aforementioned "blog plot," I'm going to wing this thing. At least I'll be writing something. Hopefully I'll be able to bring you useful information, and you'll continue to stick with me through this upheaval. Hey, maybe you'll even feel moved to pass this blog on to a friend with an open mind. It's just a suggestion from a woman flying by the seat of her pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment