Monday, August 8, 2011

Coming Soon: Super Stash Saturdays!

Dear readers, consider this your casting call!

I'm going to try out a series on Wee Fluffy Bums, and I'm calling it Super Stash Saturdays. I need volunteers who are proud of their diaper stash and want to give it some time in the limelight!

Your stash can be big or small, "mainstream" brands or WAHM wares, things you've made, and any combination of diaper styles! If you think your stash has lessons to share with other cloth diapering moms (especially newbies) or even if you just think others will enjoy seeing the super cute diapers you've scored, send me an email at weefluffybums (at) gmail (dot) com! I'll hook you up with a few questions, you submit your photos, and then just wait for your Saturday stardom!

I'm so psyched about this and hope you will be as well. Let's get those submissions rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment