Saturday, August 13, 2011

Super Stash Saturday! Debut Edition: Mama Sam

Sam's little star!




For the very FIRST Super Stash Saturday, we have mama Sam's stash! This cute collection boasts adorable prints and a few great diapers from WAHMs. Check out Sam's stash shots and see what she had to say about putting it all together.




How many babies are you diapering?:
Just one for now.

How many diapers are in your stash?:
Including prefolds: 32

When you first got started, what diapers made up your stash?:
My first Diaper package was the Flips (hybrid) day pack. That's the one that got me hooked. My stash slowly expanded to the point where I had about 6 diapers to get me through the day. One of the amazing moms on Babycenter saw my small stash and actually sent me 6 diapers for just 6 bucks. I can't get over how kind people are sometimes!




What kind of variety do you have now?:
I have the Flips which are the hybrids, covers, a wrap, a ton and a half of pockets, two AI2's and 5 prefolds.

What led you to make any changes?:
When I first started cloth diapering, I was really fed up with having enough money for disposables and always having to run out and get them. I switched to Flips first and thought that maybe pockets weren't so bad and now the only one I have left to try is an AIO. I have no problem with any of the systems and my cloth addiction is spreading to the point that I want to try them all.





What are your most favorite diapers, and who made them?:
Gorgeous Winnie the Pooh WAHM diaper.
I have a Winnie the Pooh Diaper AI2 that I got from Corrina's Cutie Creations. I looooove Winnie the Pooh. There was a minor error in the diaper so I sent it back for repairs and she sent me a free Very Hungry Caterpillar diaper. These are the cutest diapers I've ever seen and I can't believe how kind Corrina is to include a diaper completely by surprise.









Do you have a favorite brand or WAHM?:
Very Hungry Caterpillar diaper- I'm jealous!
Definitely Corrina's Cutie Creations and Bunzuke Diapers (TheOperation). Those two WAHM's have amazing customer service and I really enjoy talking to them.


Trusty prefolds.
Stash Shot!  Look at all those cute prints!

4 comments:

  1. Nice stash!
    Just letting you know that you can't see her responses unless you high-light the entire page. You might want to change print color or background.
    diddle poyner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for letting me know! Didn't realize it had highlighting going on. Should be easier to read now. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my stash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've got one stylish baby with that cute stash :D

    ReplyDelete