Monday, August 22, 2011

For Those Who Babywear

Or even for those who'd like to try it out, the Boba carrier is on Zulily today.

I have one Boba and completely love it because it fits me well and my son seems very comfortable in it.  I can wear him on my front or my back.  If you are a plus-sized mama you will especially love the Boba, as it fits those of us with wider hips without discomfort AND without having to buy any kind of extender for the waist strap!



You can wear your baby in this carrier for hours without having any back pain- it is ergonomically designed to decrease pressure on your shoulders and back, and the padded straps are easy on your body.  It's also quite simple to get your baby into the Boba.  The front carry is simplest, though with a bit of practice you can manage a back carry without someone to assist!

Zulily has several different styles ranging from $59.99 to $79.99- a fabulous deal!  This carrier starts at $100 at normal retail price.

Go get a Boba and you'll be glad you tried it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment