Saturday, September 10, 2011

Eco Sprout, Tiny Bubbles, Country Save, and Rockin' Green!

Sorry I've been missing this past week!  I guess you could say I gave myself a little vacation, mostly to deal with my son's teething-related clinginess.  Baby comes first!

There was a clear winner in the poll for which detergent you'd like to test out.  Eco Sprout had the most votes and therefore, you should keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming EcoSprout sample giveaway!

Tiny Bubbles, Country Save, and Rockin' Green tied for the second place position.  I'm leaning toward doing a sample giveaway and review for each one- sound like a good plan?  Make sure to check back frequently so you don't miss the giveaways!  I, for one, am looking forward to trying some new detergents and sharing my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment